Spam

  • Howard White
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 15, 2010
      The spam filters don's seem to be working very well. I am getting a lot of obvious spam in my inbox. Sometimes more that in the spam folder. Even stuff I have marked spam such as proentice.
      Howard

    • Don Low
      Message 2 of 27 , May 31, 2013
        For the past several days almost all of my messages are showing up in the spam folder.  If I get a dozen or so messages maybe two will be in my inbox and the rest in spam.  What's causing this and how do I fix it?

        Don
      • Donna Lee
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
          If it is not spam select it and click -not spam. That is your only option right now.

          Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK

          Sent Via My iPhone