Re: No digest

  • Ruairi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 4:26 AM
      It happened to me too. I got Digest Number 2998, then, all of a sudden I get Digest Number 3001! where was 3000. Also, I noticed that I received a digest on a Saturday, but my next Digest didn't arrive til Monday - surely it should be a DAILY Digest, not a Digest whenever the server decides to send one!!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "greatyoga" <greatyoga@...> wrote:

      > I belong to some Yahoo groups. In fact I just joined 4 a few days ago. I do not get the digest fr some of these. I went to the sites and they are posting messages but I do not get emails. I looked and rechecked my settings for the sites and they are all correct. I am only getting emails from 3 out of 12 groups and there are posts from those groups.
      > Why am I not getting the mails?
      >
      > Thanks
      > GB

    • greatyoga
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 4:33 AM
        this happens on some groups that I belong to and I never get their emails although hundreds of posts have gone out.

        GB