All email categores are empty

  • www.DrewVille.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2010
      Anyone know why the hundreds of names I had meticulously sorted into categories over the years have disappeared?

      I saw a post on Yahoo answers about this, so I'm not alone. No one had responded to that post, I'm hoping for an answer here.

      Thanks.

      -- Drew
    • Craig Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
        Hi Drew,

        Yes I do. There is a backend data migration going on which caused this to happen. It happened to a relatively low percentage of accounts which is still a relatively large number of people. The team responsible is repairing the accounts that have had this corruption. When your account gets repaired, it should be back to normal. As for when your account will be repaired, I unfortunately cannot answer that question. I can say this is being dealt with as a top priority.

        Can you please give me the link to the Yahoo! Answers question?

        Thanks,
        Craig

        On Aug 13, 2010, at 8:29 AM, www.DrewVille.net wrote:

        Anyone know why the hundreds of names I had meticulously sorted into categories over the years have disappeared?

        I saw a post on Yahoo answers about this, so I'm not alone. No one had responded to that post, I'm hoping for an answer here.

        Thanks.

        -- Drew

      • Drew Sherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
          Craig --

          That's both enlightening and hopeful. Thank you so much.

          I had to search again for the question I posted to. Here it is:

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An.oYnCDBI3yOHR.hR7CBOYjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100810130520AAoIcDW

          And in the search I also found these:

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An.oYnCDBI3yOHR.hR7CBOYjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100809135714AAZVBhD

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An.oYnCDBI3yOHR.hR7CBOYjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100806025228AAuoqQe

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjUfLYl77IoAo4pK.9gnUhwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100807052446AA8nLw4

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjUfLYl77IoAo4pK.9gnUhwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100805101929AApcvav

          http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100807092503AA53gl5

          Thanks again for the response. It's unfortunate, but only for a time at least.