No digest

  • greatyoga
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2010
      I belong to some Yahoo groups. In fact I just joined 4 a few days ago. I do not get the digest fr some of these. I went to the sites and they are posting messages but I do not get emails. I looked and rechecked my settings for the sites and they are all correct. I am only getting emails from 3 out of 12 groups and there are posts from those groups.
      Why am I not getting the mails?

      Thanks
      GB
    • Ruairi
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2010
        It happened to me too. I got Digest Number 2998, then, all of a sudden I get Digest Number 3001! where was 3000. Also, I noticed that I received a digest on a Saturday, but my next Digest didn't arrive til Monday - surely it should be a DAILY Digest, not a Digest whenever the server decides to send one!!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "greatyoga" <greatyoga@...> wrote:

        > I belong to some Yahoo groups. In fact I just joined 4 a few days ago. I do not get the digest fr some of these. I went to the sites and they are posting messages but I do not get emails. I looked and rechecked my settings for the sites and they are all correct. I am only getting emails from 3 out of 12 groups and there are posts from those groups.
        > Why am I not getting the mails?
        >
        > Thanks
        > GB

      • greatyoga
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
          this happens on some groups that I belong to and I never get their emails although hundreds of posts have gone out.

          GB