Login Probllems

  • king_kahoutek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 3:23 PM
      My first attempt at logging into Yahoo Mail usually fails now. I asked Yahoo to fix it about 3 weeks ago, and they did, but now the problem has returned. I am constantly required to enter the CAPTCHA phrase on the second attempt, and it is such a pain!

      I lost another yahoo email account because of the stupid CAPTCHA requirement. I didn't remember what info I used to signup in 1994, it was bogus because, hey, everyone was worried about one's information being stolen so the safest way to prevent that was to provide bogus info.

      But now this login problem returns to my business-oriented yahoo mail account.

      I'm pretty much resolved that I will lose all my records.

      And I'm pretty much convinced it it time to open a GMail account and gradually migrate there because Yahoo has no interest in fixing this broken system.

      Can someone help me with CAPTCHA problems? WHY is this constantly required?? I'm pretty sure it means someone is trying to hack into my account. They can hack all year they won't figure it out. But Yahoo will lock me out on the, what, 10th try???