Re: Yahoo Bookmarks' Outdated Welcome Notice

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2010
      I guess it's yet another service forgotten. Yahoo's bet is turn to Delicious when it comes to managing bookmarks. Few months ago they started allowing you to tie your Delicious account to your Yahoo! account

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2010
        Strange, thought I'd replied to this yesterday

        Anyway, I had written similar sentiments - crazy that Yahoo never merged everyone onto Delicious back in the days when it was quite a trendy thing to use. Also they never utilised all that manually tagged information in their search results - yet another missed opportunity from Yahoo's past unfortunately. Let's hope they learn for the future. I suspect they are a bit - the lack of progress on things like calendar and yahoo mail apps suggests some streamlining for the new mail interface where it'll all hopefully be integrated.