Re: [Y-Mail] yahoo mail folders

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010
      About the only way I've found is to empty the inbox. Then transfer files from the folders to the inbox. Then use POP3 to empty the inbox.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2010
        this is it i did just what you said and it worked perfectly also if you would use a gmail address it takes all the folders with there messages..i've tried for a long time but this worked ...thank you very much..roger

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Harryh <harryh89@...> wrote:

        > About the only way I've found is to empty the inbox. Then transfer files from the folders to the inbox. Then use POP3 to empty the inbox.

      • m.hasan a.qayyum
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2010
          hello
          i do not want to receive any email from y mails any more
          thank you

          this is it i did just what you said and it worked perfectly also if you would use a gmail address it takes all the folders with there messages..i've tried for a long time but this worked ...thank you very much..roger

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Harryh <harryh89@...> wrote:

          > About the only way I've found is to empty the inbox. Then transfer files from the folders to the inbox. Then use POP3 to empty the inbox.

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 6, 2010
            At the bottom of this email, there's a link to unsubscribe. You can also set your membership to "no email", by clicking on "edit membership" at the top of the group webpage.

            **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**