Re: [Y-Mail] Calendar tab within Yahoo Mail?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 12:44 AM
      I don't know, but I suspect it's been ditched, along with having other yahoo mail applications, as they now work on the new interface which will be released by the end if the year. There seems to be a calendar tab of sorts there, but having lots of tabs open with emails, applicatoons and chat, seems to be gone. Shame but it may make things quicker.

      I'm on my phone at present so can't send link, but on yahoo mail group page there's a couple of photos of the sneak preview of the new version.

      "munching_fritos" <thehappyclam@...> wrote:

      >It was announced about 5 months ago that they'd be changing the calendar to open up as a new tab within Yahoo Mail, rather than a separate browser window or tab.
      >
      >I'm using the beta calendar and I've never seen this feature actually implemented.
      >
      >What happened to that plan and why is it taking so long?
      >
      >I've been wanting to upgrade to Mail Plus to get rid of all the ads, but I don't like how slow it has been to get new features in and poor communication when things like this are delayed.

    • Sumit Mehta