Re: [Y-Mail] Please Help !! - Error code 1 - No Mail Access -TheEdgeVillage@yahoo.com

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
      Just to clarify, this group is NOT run by Yahoo employees. We're volunteers, helping others whenever possible. However, there are a few "insiders" that peek in from time to time.... The best way to get help with this kind of problem is to contact Yahoo Customer Care. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/help_f.html

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 07/19/2010 04:11 AM, kracheltd wrote:
      hello yahoo mail team,

      My yahoo ID: TheEdgeVillage AT yahoo.com
      SERVER: de.mc590.mail.com

      MAIL Account: always ERROR Code 1. can not access at all since 14 days.

      MAIL-Plus: can not upgrade to mail-plus. always error message.

      please help!! fix server or migrate to another server !!

      regards

      martin krampen

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com