New Iphone App

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
      OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??

      1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphone html app (like the old version)
      2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the iphone html app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).
      Please please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as far as I can tell??

      cheers

      Rob

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
        1. soon, it is on top of our list.

        2. not technically possible. requesting it to apple and as soon as the iOS allow us we will do it.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

        > OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??
        >

        > 1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphonehtml app (like the
        > old version)
        > 2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the
        > iphonehtml app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).Please
        > please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as
        > far as I can tell??
        >
        > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
        >
        > cheers
        >
        > Rob
        >

        > Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
        >

        > Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      • Kenton Ayers
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
          Mail and calendar sync great. Any plans to add contacts? If so, when?

          Regards & God Bless,
          Kenton Ayers

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
            Slightly different problem on Android - the new mail app integrates the contacts brilliantly. Any plans to integrate Yahoo Calendar into Android one please?

            On Jul 14, 2010, at 1:39 PM, "manuel_yinc@ att.net" <manueldeschamps@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            1. soon, it is on top of our list.

            2. not technically possible. requesting it to apple and as soon as the iOS allow us we will do it.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

            > OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??
            >

            > 1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphonehtml app (like the
            > old version)
            > 2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the
            > iphonehtml app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).Please
            > please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as
            > far as I can tell??
            >
            > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
            >
            > cheers
            >
            > Rob
            >

            > Loving The Music - www.robigophotograp hy.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
            >

            > Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

          • Rob Igo
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2010
              thanks for the answers - I look forward to future updates!!!