Re: New Iphone App

  • robigouk
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2010
      ANYBODY????

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2010
        Sorry, on android. I still look on in envy at your options...

        "robigouk" <robigouk@...> wrote:

        >ANYBODY????
        >
        >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi all
        >>
        >> loving the new iphone app BUT a question. I decided to turn off my ymail email
        >> account in my iphone mail client (thinking I wont' need it as I can now use the
        >> new iphone app).
        >>
        >> However - if I want to email a photo from my phone - how do I do it using the
        >> ymail iphone app (not the client) or is it just not possible (and if not is it
        >> planned?)
        >>

        >> Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
        >>

        >> Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      • Rob Igo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
          OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??

          1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphone html app (like the old version)
          2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the iphone html app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).
          Please please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as far as I can tell??

          cheers

          Rob

        • manuel_yinc@att.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
            1. soon, it is on top of our list.

            2. not technically possible. requesting it to apple and as soon as the iOS allow us we will do it.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

            > OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??
            >

            > 1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphonehtml app (like the
            > old version)
            > 2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the
            > iphonehtml app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).Please
            > please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as
            > far as I can tell??
            >
            > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
            >
            > cheers
            >
            > Rob
            >

            > Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
            >

            > Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

          • Kenton Ayers
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
              Mail and calendar sync great. Any plans to add contacts? If so, when?

              Regards & God Bless,
              Kenton Ayers

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010
                Slightly different problem on Android - the new mail app integrates the contacts brilliantly. Any plans to integrate Yahoo Calendar into Android one please?

                On Jul 14, 2010, at 1:39 PM, "manuel_yinc@ att.net" <manueldeschamps@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                1. soon, it is on top of our list.

                2. not technically possible. requesting it to apple and as soon as the iOS allow us we will do it.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                > OK so quick questions to anybody from Yahoo who's reading??
                >

                > 1. when will we be able to check other mail in the new iphonehtml app (like the
                > old version)
                > 2. when will we be able to send photos from our iphone catalogue via the
                > iphonehtml app (instead of having to go through iphone email client).Please
                > please note and answer - it's the two main features missing from the new app as
                > far as I can tell??
                >
                > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
                >
                > cheers
                >
                > Rob
                >

                > Loving The Music - www.robigophotograp hy.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
                >

                > Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

              • Rob Igo
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2010
                  thanks for the answers - I look forward to future updates!!!