Attach button

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:17 PM
      I was having trouble with the Attach button going disabled once I had entered someone in the To: field or typed in the body of the email, and the Contacts were not displaying with my latest Firefox update.

      So, thought I would give Google Chrome a try.  Everyone told me how fast it was.  Which it seems to be.

      I like it, but... now the Attach button doesn't work at all.  Got the contacts back to displaying, but the Attach button doesn't work at all.

      Is this a known issue?  Is Yahoo's competition with Google (hate Google email and Calendar, btw) to the point where they aren't going to support Chrome, or is this a known issue that is being worked on?

      Same question with the Firefox - is this a known issue, the disabling of the Attach button and the Contacts list display?

      In His Grip,
      Paula McCartney

      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
      http://www.bereanhouston.org/