Android app update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010

      After some of the negative first impressions that the mail app received this week, I thought I should write something positive.

      This morning I was pleasantly surprised to see that yahoo had already released version 1.0.1 of both apps, promising performance improvement and few fixes. It does indeed appear a bit quicker, but the key here to me is the speed with which the update was offered. If improvements to an otherwise solid app continue at this pace, the future's a little brighter for yahoo apps on android.

      Good work.