Here's a question for Yahoo Mail Experts!

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      My boss has an swbell account that is basically a yahoo plus account through our work ISP (ATT).  We are considering changing our work ISP, in which case that account would cease to exist when our DSL gets canceled.

      In order to keep his email seamless, and he really likes the Yahoo mail interface, is there a way to open a new Yahoo Plus account for him and transfer everything (contacts, old emails, etc) over to the new Yahoo account?

      In His Grip,
      Paula McCartney

      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
      http://www.bereanhouston.org/