To and Contacts Issue

  • gary_gladstone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      When I create a new email message or forward a message, I would start to type the email address in the To: field and Yahoo mail would start to fill in the address. For the last couple of weeks, this is not happening. After I start to type an address, nothing happens. About 2 minutes later, I get a pop up saying that Yahoo is unable to access my contacts and gives the options of "Retry or Cancel". Retry does nothing, the only thing that works is cancel. I am using FF V3.6.6 and Windows 7. This same thing happens on two different computers.

      Gary