Re: New Yahoo! Disposable Email Addresses - Issue #4

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      I have just over 400... this group and many others are sub'ed with DEAs. I used DEAs for everything... now I curse the day I started using them. :-(

      All these went to their own folders... now they just dump into my Inbox. 200 filters will not cut it... even if it did they are asking us to set all this up again. And as mentioned in another thread, Yahoo! filters are not good enough to catch all emails.

      Hopefully at least you can still edit yours.