Re: Res: [Y-Mail] Facebook in Y Mail

  • Kenneth Ayers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
      I was hoping that the tab selection for Facebook/Yahoo/All would be given not only on the Mail What's New page but also on the Profiles Updates page but it isn't.

      De: G Pollara <gpollara@yahoo. com>
      Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com>
      Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 3 de Junho de 2010 17:25:36
      Assunto: [Y-Mail] Facebook in Y Mail

      Has anyone got the latest update with the full Facebook feeds in Yahoo Mail? I'm still waiting (UK), but I'm curious what it's like.

      Yours impatiently

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
        Works great. Will be better once the number of tabs increases - twitter, flickr, etc..... basically just like their mobile offering already.

        Oh and would be good to choose which tab to start on by default - "All" once you include twitter could drown out status updates from friends on facebook.

        De: G Pollara <gpollara@yahoo. com>
        Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com>