Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo! Disposable Email Addresses - Issue #4

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4 3:58 AM
      to be fair... if you need more than 500 email addresses you can't be organised correctly.  Even the busiest CEO in the world wouldn't need 500 email addresses......

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4 6:56 AM
        I need more.

        If you don't ever used Disposable Email Addresses in a proper way this doesn't mean that no one need them.

        I used Disposable Email Addresses for different sites.
        It was very easy when you was able to put 20 Disposable Email Addresses to one folder and other 50 Disposable Email Addresses to another one.

        Filters is not good with this one.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

        > to be fair... if you need more than 500 email addresses you can't be organised correctly. Even the busiest CEO in the world wouldn't need 500 email addresses......

      • Gerry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4 4:20 PM
          I have just over 400... this group and many others are sub'ed with DEAs. I used DEAs for everything... now I curse the day I started using them. :-(

          All these went to their own folders... now they just dump into my Inbox. 200 filters will not cut it... even if it did they are asking us to set all this up again. And as mentioned in another thread, Yahoo! filters are not good enough to catch all emails.

          Hopefully at least you can still edit yours.