Facebook in Y Mail

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Has anyone got the latest update with the full Facebook feeds in Yahoo Mail? I'm still waiting (UK), but I'm curious what it's like.

      Yours impatiently
    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
        Yes, I'm using it right now. It is great! (Brazil)

        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        De: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
        Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
        Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 3 de Junho de 2010 17:25:36
        Assunto: [Y-Mail] Facebook in Y Mail

        Has anyone got the latest update with the full Facebook feeds in Yahoo Mail? I'm still waiting (UK), but I'm curious what it's like.

        Yours impatiently
      • Mario Sergio M. Santos
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
          I'm in Brazil and it is not running here yet...
          Yahoo Mail on: Farm 582

          Mario Sergio

          De: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
          Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
          Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 3 de Junho de 2010 17:25:36

          Has anyone got the latest update with the full Facebook feeds in Yahoo Mail? I'm still waiting (UK), but I'm curious what it's like.

          Yours impatiently

        • Kenton Ayers
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
            I just started getting it last night. It's pretty cool. Would be better if I had a monster screen, but, I like the look overall. I haven't had a chance to really play with it yet though.

            De: G Pollara <gpollara@yahoo. com>
            Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com>
            Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 3 de Junho de 2010 17:25:36

            Has anyone got the latest update with the full Facebook feeds in Yahoo Mail? I'm still waiting (UK), but I'm curious what it's like.

            Yours impatiently

          • Kenneth Ayers
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
              I was hoping that the tab selection for Facebook/Yahoo/All would be given not only on the Mail What's New page but also on the Profiles Updates page but it isn't.

              De: G Pollara <gpollara@yahoo. com>
              Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
                Works great. Will be better once the number of tabs increases - twitter, flickr, etc..... basically just like their mobile offering already.

                Oh and would be good to choose which tab to start on by default - "All" once you include twitter could drown out status updates from friends on facebook.

                De: G Pollara <gpollara@yahoo. com>
                Para: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com>