Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Disposable email not going to designated folder

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2010
      I have noticed delays recently. I think Yahoo is having other issues, as well.

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 05/30/2010 04:35 PM, Gerry wrote:
      Yes moderation appears to be slow here. Your other reply did finally show up as I'm sure you eventually saw. I'm now waiting as well. :-(

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "h.hans" <hans11@...> wrote:

      Hmm, I tried to reply to another post on this topic (post number 19134, "ALERT: Yahoo! Mail Plus subscribers - Yahoo! Disposable Email Addres"), and it said the message was posted, but it does not appear.  Perhaps there is a long delay for moderator review?

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com