Re: [Y-Mail] group moderation

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2010

      Those are some very good questions, probably best addressed in one of the groups about groups.

      The short answer is that it is possible, but the requirements and procedure are as yet unpublished. Quoting from a recent post by someone who's done it: "You have to write to Customer Care and CLEARLY state that you would like to have a MODERATOR appointed for the abandoned group, and ask them for their requirements, and how to do it. [Use the regular Customer Care form - NOT the abuse form. Also, do not include/combine any other issues that you may be having with the request for a new moderator. Use a separate form for each issue.]"

      From any Groups page (not an Yahoo mail page):
      Help -> Starting... -> Contact Us -> Tech Support

      -- Shal