Spacing issue

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010
      I think you've all noticed that sometimes the spacing between lines and paragraphs can get a bit freaky in email posted to the groups. I've overcome this by putting two spaces between paragraphs. However, I find it very annoying when Yahoo email either splits my signature, or eliminates the spacing. Is there a way that I can correct this?   Cindy in Ohio

      Cindy the Three Dog Tracker & the Three Dogs:
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Gimli...Norsk Elghund
      Reka, RN...Norsk Elghund