RE: [Y-Mail] Your thoughts on the new Hotmail...

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 12 , May 20 1:10 PM

      I’ve been using Yahoo Mail around a decade now, and throughout this time the webmail interface has been steadily updated to include newer features. And ofcourse, considering some of the replies I have seen from the guys, they have a quite a long list to implement.

      I was writing something about Microsoft, would you believe if I said that my Outlook (which has never crashed) just recovered from a crash? So, I’ve decided against it J