Mail Options page: finished !

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      No kidding, five years after the launch of the beta the mail team finally finished the Mail options page. For a second i wanted to congratulate them... just for one second.. :)
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2010
        I just looked at it.... I don't know what took them so long!

        **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2010
          Well spotted, and thank you Yahoo. Now finally, no more dipping back into the Classic interface! Onwards and upwards...