Number key deletes email

  • DougL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2010
      If I have an email selected and then hit any number key, the email is deleted and is no longer in trash. Is there any way to recover those emails? Where do they go?? Thanks, dlanpher
    • sy1bzbn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2010
        They are not deleted. They are moved to the folder at the corresponding position.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "DougL" <dlanpher@...> wrote:

        > If I have an email selected and then hit any number key, the email is deleted and is no longer in trash. Is there any way to recover those emails? Where do they go?? Thanks, dlanpher

      • Doug Lanpher
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2010
          got it, thanks