Late mail again!

  • steve_chadheath
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 5:18 PM
      Here we go again, it seems!

      Certain emails over the last 2 days have not arrived in my Yahoo! inbox. I know this because the emails in question are addressed to my own domain addresses which are set up to forward to Gmail and other backup mail accounts I have, as well as to Yahoo!.

      I should add that, unlike the last time this happened, an email such as a confirmation email for a website I signed up to earlier today, did come through pretty much straight away. And that was a 'forwarded' email to one of my personal domain addresses.

      I wonder if this is anything to do with Yahoo! not liking the Traceroute that the forwarded emails follow. Or something like that!?

      So... anybody else experiencing email delays at the moment?
    • gary_gladstone
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 4:31 AM
        I was seeing the same thing. Someone sent me an email on Tue Apr 20th at 15:25 and I received the email on Wed at 11:46. Almost missed an important meeting. Also, yesterday, I got lots of emails several hours after being sent and others that came through right away.

        Gary

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23 12:54 PM
          I'm also having BIG problems. I know of at least one account that has been unable to reach me since yesterday. I worry about how many others are out there. Please someone confirm if there is a problem, at least.
          Thank you.