Very strange issue with Yahoo Calendar sync with Outlook

  • John S
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2010
      I am switching over to a new computer and want to sync my Yahoo Calendar with Outlook. On my old computer, I have it set up that when I open Outlook there is a sync button and it will wonderfully sync my yahoo calendar with the outlook program. It works great!

      The problem is that on the new computer I cannot for the life of me find the application that I used to set up the sync. When I go to sync in Yahoo Calendar, it says that Outlook sync capability will be coming soon. However, I already do it on the old computer and now cannot figure out how to do it on the new computer.

      Any thoughts would be appreciated.