Calendar isn't working

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Can't load my calendar.  I usually have it load as a separate tab when Firefox starts, along with my mail and Remember the Milk (Yahoo's to do list stinks, but Remember the Milk has a great task list program) and Facebook, which I do NOT want integrated into my email.

      Anyway, since it didn't load from Firefox ("Problem Loading Page") error, I tried opening it from within Yahoo Mail.  No dice.  Same error message.

      Surely no one is singling me out today to prevent me from keeping up with my tasks.

      Firefox 3.63, Yahoo Edition 1.7.  Forgot how to check which farm and build I'm on.

      In His Grip,
      Paula McCartney

      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
      http://www.bereanhouston.org/