RSS Feed Reader

  • shazen27
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 6:44 AM
      Hey guys,

      Now that Yahoo Mail has launched a new API and is open to development, how many people would be interested in seeing Yahoo reintroduce the RSS Feed Reader in mail as an application?

      It appears to be getting a lot of support and attention at the yahoo mail apps suggestion board:

      http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=mailapps&fid=134397

      What do you guys think?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 8:14 AM
        Yep - I would too - I think one of the issues for its removal in the first place was that it took up loading time etc... but now that shouldn't be as much of an issue if it comes as an application (i.e. doesn't load up initially so shouldn't affect functionality of the basic mail package).

        I really hope the new API results in more apps - what looked like a great idea (with beneifts for users and commercially for yahoo) has gone quite flat with little to no new apps in the last 6 months or so.