RE: [Y-Mail] Clean Up Duplicates Tool

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010

      Mine is getting is stuck when I click on “Save and Next” for the Contact 1.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010
        Hi,

        Goutam, we will be addressing that issue in our next release.

        Paula, it sounds like there is something going on with your data which is causing the Clean Up Dupes tool to fail. It is my unfortunate duty to tell you that this will probably not be changing in the near-term future. Long-term, we would certainly love to clean up the Clean Up Dupes tool and make it more reliable for broader use cases.

        Thanks,

        Craig Wright
        Contacts Front-end Engineering Manager
        crw@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010

          Thanks Craig, will be eagerly waiting for it J