OT: Notes or comments in yahoo

  • kgcrafts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know of a convenient way to create notes or comments in yahoo and by group?

      I posted something to a group tonight that violated one of their rules. I had no purposeful intention of doing that, but it's confusing. You see, in other groups, that very same thing is not a violation of their rules.

      This is not to point fingers at any person or group - they have every right to create the rules they want members to abide by. I'm just having problems trying to remember which group doesn't want what.

      Ideally, the note or comment would be at the Post Message screen or even in the Edit Membership screen.

      Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

      Gil