Yahoo Account

  • anandjit_hemcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      I am getting the following error for the past month.

      User id and password works fine, just accessing the mail has an issue.
      It is very interesting that I get no response from yahoo.
      Any help

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

      I sent many times to yahoo customer but of no avail. Its really frustrating and very disappointing from a company like Yahoo