Re: [Y-Mail] Y-Mail filtered

  • Gerry Humes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      I just went to my filter option and got this message:

      Pardon our appearance during construction

      We're still tweaking the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Filters option. Temporarily you'll need to access it through the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Classic interface. But, rest assured, any changes made will take effect once you've reloaded the AT&T Yahoo! Mail.

      Gerry Humes
      Genealogy strengthens your roots
      check out www.findagrave.com - Volunteer Photographer
      www.ancestry.com - Family Archivist
      www.rootsweb.com
      www.onegreatfamily.com
      www.genealogy.com
      www.raogk.org -Volunteer Researcher
      Member of Soroptimist International of Santa Rosa
      www.sisantarosa.org