Re: [Y-Mail] Y-Mail filtered

  • Suzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      The replies came into the folder.. that's a relief..LOL

      ---
      Suzi
      IL Zone 5

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
        I just went to my filter option and got this message:

        Pardon our appearance during construction

        We're still tweaking the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Filters option. Temporarily you'll need to access it through the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Classic interface. But, rest assured, any changes made will take effect once you've reloaded the AT&T Yahoo! Mail.

        Gerry Humes
        Genealogy strengthens your roots
        check out www.findagrave.com - Volunteer Photographer
        www.ancestry.com - Family Archivist
        www.rootsweb.com
        www.onegreatfamily.com
        www.genealogy.com
        www.raogk.org -Volunteer Researcher
        Member of Soroptimist International of Santa Rosa
        www.sisantarosa.org