Re: [Y-Mail] Y-Mail filtered

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      only happens very occasionally to me (about <1% of the time). I hope that replies to your post will show that!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
        The replies came into the folder.. that's a relief..LOL

        ---
        Suzi
        IL Zone 5

        only happens very occasionally to me (about <1% of the time). I hope that replies to your post will show that!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
          I just went to my filter option and got this message:

          Pardon our appearance during construction

          We're still tweaking the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Filters option. Temporarily you'll need to access it through the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Classic interface. But, rest assured, any changes made will take effect once you've reloaded the AT&T Yahoo! Mail.

          Gerry Humes
          Genealogy strengthens your roots
          check out www.findagrave.com - Volunteer Photographer
          www.ancestry.com - Family Archivist
          www.rootsweb.com
          www.onegreatfamily.com
          www.genealogy.com
          www.raogk.org -Volunteer Researcher
          Member of Soroptimist International of Santa Rosa
          www.sisantarosa.org