Y-Mail filtered

  • Suzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      I have Y-Mail filtered to into it's own folder when it comes in.
      Now it goes to my inbox and the filter is still active.
      Anyone else having that problem?

      ---
      Suzi
      IL Zone 5

    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010

        That happened to me with a few emails earlier today too; but this one and the one before it just now came to the right folder.

        A ghost in the machine, perhaps....

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
          Yes.

          In His Grip,
          Paula McCartney

          "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
          http://www.bereanhouston.org/

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
            only happens very occasionally to me (about <1% of the time). I hope that replies to your post will show that!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
              The replies came into the folder.. that's a relief..LOL

              ---

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
                I just went to my filter option and got this message:

                Pardon our appearance during construction

                We're still tweaking the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Filters option. Temporarily you'll need to access it through the AT&T Yahoo! Mail Classic interface. But, rest assured, any changes made will take effect once you've reloaded the AT&T Yahoo! Mail.

                Gerry Humes
                Genealogy strengthens your roots
                check out www.findagrave.com - Volunteer Photographer
                www.ancestry.com - Family Archivist
                www.rootsweb.com
                www.onegreatfamily.com
                www.genealogy.com
                www.raogk.org -Volunteer Researcher
                Member of Soroptimist International of Santa Rosa
                www.sisantarosa.org