Annoying

  • Juanita
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
      I've been getting one that wants "BrowserPlusCore" to be allowed or denied. What should I do? I only happens each time I try to send an email.

      Anyway, back to your question, when that has happened to me, I only found that I had to close and restart. Very frustrating. Do you run a check on viruses regularly? I run two and run both once a week or more if I think necessary.

      "A friend is one who walks in when others walk out."---Walter Winchell

      You have the power to donate life to a person in need of an organ. http://donatelife.net

      Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
        This is something used by Y! mail for attachments.
        So I just click yes and it usually doesn't come back.
        I do see it now and then, but not often.

        more info:
        http://browserplus.yahoo.com/

        I've been getting one that wants "BrowserPlusCore" to be allowed or denied. What should I do? I only happens each time I try to send an email.

        Anyway, back to your question, when that has happened to me, I only found that I had to close and restart. Very frustrating. Do you run a check on viruses regularly? I run two and run both once a week or more if I think necessary.

        "A friend is one who walks in when others walk out."---Walter Winchell

        You have the power to donate life to a person in need of an organ. http://donatelife. net

        Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

      • farooq Rahmanshenas
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2010
          can not speking english i am farsi

          Get your new Email address!