Annoying pop-up

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      Tonight, while checking messages in my Inbox, a pop-up appeared in the upper left part of the window. There was no "X" or any other link to close the pop-up, and I couldn't grab it to move it. It blocked that section of the Inbox, so I couldn't log out, nor click on "new" to create a new email. I finally clicked on the "mail" logo in the upper right so that I could compose this message. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to close or block the thing?  Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound