ctrl + F

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2010
      You know when you type ctrl + F a slot opens, you type a word in and it searches for it.
      Sometimes when i reply to a Yahoo email and begin to type the slot opens and the text appears as I type it rather than in the email reply? So I cancel the email I was preparing to send and click reply and begin again sometimes this irratation is there again sometimes noT
      usually on does it through 3 emails then leaves me alone and I can type and send the reply.
      Any suggestions?