Sending pics from a web host

  • Bob T
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
      I would like to use yahoo! email to send photos that do not reside on my computer. So if I use Flickr for my photos (or Picassa or any other web host), how can I attach those pics to a Yahoo email?
    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
        Two choices. Either send a link to the photo, or highlight the photo and copy and paste it into your email. Both will send your recipient to Flickr, where they can download the photo.

        Robin Siegel
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2010
          Hi Bob

          If I've got this right, your photos are currently on Flickr and you wish to send them to friends via email. If that's correct, the easiest way is to use the Flickr application in the new Yahoo mail. When it loads up you can just tick the photos you want to send and then thumbnails of these, each linking to the Flickr pages will be at the bottom of any email you want to send.

          There is currently no application for Picasa.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 2010
            You know when you type ctrl + F a slot opens, you type a word in and it searches for it.
            Sometimes when i reply to a Yahoo email and begin to type the slot opens and the text appears as I type it rather than in the email reply? So I cancel the email I was preparing to send and click reply and begin again sometimes this irratation is there again sometimes noT
            usually on does it through 3 emails then leaves me alone and I can type and send the reply.
            Any suggestions?