Pleaser fix Direction Arrows/Plus user bug

  • Chuck Halverson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2010
      I have requested this fix multiple times but seems to keep getting missed in the latest builds:

      Please fix the issue with the direction arrows. They do not correspond to the way you organize your inbox. Currently I have to click the "up" arrow to go "down"  to my next email. This WAS a fixed issue in the old beta build now no longer is. I organize my email to have the newest email on the bottom.

      Also, There is a bug where at random times Yahoo forgets that I am a plus user and loads the inbox page with a space for an ad on the right hand side but an ad doesn't show and I have to reload the page.

      Thx,

      Chuck
      St. Paul, MN