Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail and FireFox 3.6

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14, 2010
      I seem to have a different issue. I don't have a problem with scrolling anything in Y Mail, except that since upgrading to Firefox 3.6, the app "My Social Networks" has stopped working - can't scroll down or click on anything. It works fine on IE8.

      Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to try the disabling add-ons option, but was hoping for something more specific.

      Cheers

      Gabriel

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2010
        Thank you, Steve! I was just about ready to go through the ceremonial disabling of my many Firefox add-ons and plug-ins to look for a culprit when your post hit. Disabling Yahoo's own BrowserPlus plug-in immediately cleared the scrolling problem. I should have guessed Yahoo would break its own mail...

        George Hutfilz