Fun Poll : This unfinished Mail options page...

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
      Do you think Yahoo! will finish the Mail options page before the end of 2010 ? What do you think ? has it been forgotten for good ?

      Vote in the poll section : http://is.gd/9sVUj
    • GuillaumeB
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
        Do you think Yahoo! will finish the Mail options page before the end of 2010 ? What do you think ? Has it been completely forgotten or can we hope for the webmail to be really finished one day ?

        Vote in the poll section : http://is.gd/9sVUj
      • Mario Sergio M. Santos
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
          Ive already did.

          Mario Sergio
          http://mariosergio.tumblr.com/

          Do you think Yahoo! will finish the Mail options page before the end of 2010 ? What do you think ? has it been forgotten for good ?

          Vote  in the poll section : http://is.gd/9sVUj

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • Suzi
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
            it hasn't been finished in how many years now... I doubt they will finish
            it by end of 2010.

            ---
            Suzi
            IL Zone 5

            http://tinyurl.com/Suzi-Flickr
            http://tinyurl.com/Suzi-Facebook1

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
              I voted too.

              ---

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
                very much doubt it and also i don't think it's a key feature. There are many other things that can be done to make it a more attractive service - useful apps, conversation views (like in zimbra). what i find so surprising is how yahoo has somehow ended up with 2 quite different mail products - classic and new. Both have their merits (I love the new one, personally), but surely having to upkeep both detracts innovation resources on both.

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010
                  This post on the Yahoo Mail Blog may swing things towards a "yes" in this poll