Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Scroll wheel not working??

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
      Funny - nice to have a bit of humour in the group discussions.
      My scroll wheel is still working, but I feel like it's a ticking time bomb waiting to strike me too!

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
        Here, I thought it was just my bad memory. Yes, lately my scroll wheel sometimes does not work with Yahoo mail whether on IE or Firefox. Today, it is fine.

        ~Dan

        ===================================

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "u078356" <dmgay1@...> wrote:

        > Has any one else found that the scroll wheel on their mouse no longer moves within the mail body view window? It works in all my other tabs, but not Yahoo! Mail.
        >
        > I am running Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6) and Yahoo! Mail (version: 2.6.0, build: 272.7, 12/23/2009 12:34 PM, Galaxy version: 2.6.0 build: 41a time: 12/15/2009 04:26 PM, BrowserPlus version: 2.4.21, build: production, cg1.c900.mail.mud.yahoo.com)
        >
        > And yes, I have closed Firefox, turned the computer off, re-booted, danced a jig in the pale moon light and all the other normal remedy activities...
        >
        > David

      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
          People:

          I opened my mail, and it was working.  But after I read five or ten
          messages the scrolling wheel was not working anymore.

          Regards,
          Rafael E. Silva

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
            I am also noticing this behavior.
            I recently installed Firefox 3.6 so I thought that was the problem at first.

            Seems like others are seeing this with IE and other versions of FF as well.

            I was actually going to post this same problem of the scroll wheel no longer working in Yahoo! Mail. This applies to the preview pane, the message list and the folders list.

            I noticed this right after upgrading to Firefox 3.6, however all other websites, web pages, etc., are fine in this regard.
            In fact, on first opening Yahoo! Mail the scroll wheel would work as it should, but within a short while and after beginning to view and process my various emails, sure enough, the wheel had no effect.

            I went over to using my Google Chrome browser instead and there is no problem at all with the scroll wheel here.

            I'm guessing it must be a conflict between FF 3.6 and Yahoo! Mail.
            (I've not as yet tried my IE or Opera browsers to see if the same problem occurs).

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "u078356" <dmgay1@...> wrote:

            > Has
            any one else found that the scroll wheel on their mouse no longer moves within the mail body view window? It works in all my other tabs, but not Yahoo! Mail.

            > I am running Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6) and Yahoo! Mail (version: 2.6.0, build: 272.7, 12/23/2009 12:34 PM, Galaxy version: 2.6.0 build: 41a time: 12/15/2009 04:26 PM, BrowserPlus version: 2.4.21, build: production, cg1.c900.mail. mud.yahoo. com)
            >
            > And yes, I have closed Firefox, turned the computer off, re-booted, danced a jig in the pale moon light and all the other normal remedy activities.. .
            >
            > David

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com