My Photos app locks me out of Yahoo Mail

  • Morac
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      I haven't used the "My Photos" app in a while, but I tried to use it twice this week and both times when I tried to open a photo I got a bunch of pop-up errors. After that I was locked out of Yahoo Mail for about an hour with a 999 error.

      When I contacted support they told me that that error indicates that Yahoo has detected too many connections from my machine in too short a time and therefore locks the mail account temporarily. I was told to contact the Abuse department, but the problem is happening because of the "My Photos" app.

      The "My Photos" app used to work great, but not any more.

      Anyone else have this problem?