Why are mails in trash folder still visible in other folders?

  • David B
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      It used to be that when I searched and filtered mails according to folders and I transferred some mails into the trash folder, they are GONE from the particular folder. Now the trashed mails are still visible in the folder as "trash" and I have to do double work of having to go the trash folder to empty it. I also noticed that the "empty" option was next to the trash folder. How do I get rid of this "empty" option and just be content with just making the trashed mails disappear from the particular folder?