Re: [Y-Mail] Re: problem with My Social Networks app

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
      Thanks Guillaume. I suspect that's the answer - my fault for upgrading to FF 3.6 too soon! Would be good if the compatibility was stated a bit more clearly - perhaps with an inventory of apps and the browsers they do / do not work in, and the plugins they require (e.g. silverlight). Then again, there are probably not enough apps at present to justify doing that. Hopefully more coming round the corner soon...

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2010
        HI......I'm using FF 3.6 and I'm not having any problems at all.....things are working better........Bill