Log in problems

  • gavinjenkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
      Hiya,
      Im trying to log into my mail account and it keeps telling me my user id and password are incorrect.. They are correct, its the same details I have been using for many years!
      Is the same user id and password I use to log into yahoo groups... (I am able to post this message after all!)

      Any idea how I can fix this?
      Im really in a rut cause I have a couple of E-bills that need paying today =/
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
        I'm a little confused.... If you can't log in, how are you able to send
        a message? If Yahoo Mail is telling you the ID &/or password is wrong,
        you shouldn't be able to sign in to ANY part of Yahoo.... I've never
        heard of this happening.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
          Exactly.. all other parts of yahoo are working fine, yahoo groups, messenger... just yahoo mail is telling me my id and password are incorrect..