Re: [Y-Mail] the Contacts tool in Yahoo! Mail is no longer functioning

  • Craig Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      Hi,

      For some reason the site is not completely loading. Do you notice any Javascript errors appearing when you open Contacts? You will see a yellow ! icon on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Double-click that and send me any errors which you may see.

      Thanks,

      Craig Wright
      Contacts Front-end Engineering Manager

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
        OK! Glad you are up-and-running.

        Thanks,

        Craig Wright
        Contacts Front-end Engineering Manager

        Thank you for your response but I decided to "Reset all zones to default level" and "Restore advanced settings". Now the Address Book is working properly.