[Help] Server mg1 – Error code 1

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hi Yahoo Mail Team,
      My Yahoo ID yang_square on server mg_1 is having error code 1. Please look into getting that server fix or migrate my account to another server.

      I have already reported the problem using the online form and I only receive automated replies but no fix. And no, the problem is definitely not temporary; tried different computer, different IP, different browser, different OS and nothing works.

      I need my email to be fixed ASAP as I have an important document waiting to be received.

      Thank you